Constipation: Natural Ayurveda tips in your kitchen and surroundings
8 NATURAL TIPS FOR CONSTIPATION
SURGEON CUM AYURVEDA PHYSICIAN
SPECIALIST IN FISTULA in ANO, PILES, FISSURE, PILONIDAL SINUS, ANO-RECTAL ABSCESSES
AROUND 10 YEARS OF CLINICAL EXPERIENCE IN AYURVEDA SURGICAL PROCEDURES
Not having a satisfactory bowel movement is called constipation. Have a look at these natural remedies from your kitchen and surroundings to have a satisfactory bowel movements and to keep your digestive system healthy.
1. Papaya salad with each meal after sprinkling a bit chaat masala or kaala namak
2. Whole apple with peel one or two daily
3. Radish root to be eaten in salad, you may take juice sometimes.
4. Chhach (mattha) in lunch with a pint of black salt
5. Whole wheat grain atta made chapatis (Bread)
6. Have plenty of water and liquids
7. Have a morning or evening walk of at least 2 kms daily
8. Lukewarm milk at bedtime at least 1 hour after dinner
to download the detailed Diet chart please CLICK HERE